Cadastre-se no WiBi - O Buscador que dá Prêmios
WiBi - O Buscador que dá Prêmios
Cadastre-se no WiBi - O Buscador que dá Prêmios
WiBi - O Buscador que dá Prêmios

quarta-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2008

MÚSICA DO DIA: 27/02/2008


FADING LIKE A FLOWER (ROXETTE)


In a time where the sun descends alone

I ran a long long way from home to find a heart that's made of stone

I will try, I just need a little time to get your face right out of my

mind to see the world through different eyes Every time

I see you oh I try to hide away but when we meet it seems

I can't let go every time you leave the room I feel

I'm fading like a flower Tell me why when I scream there's no reply when

I reach out there's nothing to find when I sleep I break down and cry

Every time I see you oh I try to hide away but when we meet it seems

I can't let go every time you leave the room

I feel I'm fading like a flower Fading like a rose fading like a rose

beaten by the storm talking to myself getting washed by the rain it's

such a cold cold town Every time I see you oh I try to hide away but

when we meet it seems I can't let go every time you leave the room

I feel I'm fading like a flower

Um comentário:

Mariela disse...

Hola amiga, primero que nada esta lindo tu Blog. Me interesa la propuesta que me hiciste de compartir intereses. Espero podamos hacerlo. Saludos